Arkutun Dagi field of the “Sakhalin-1 project
The Sakhalin-1 Project is an oil and gas development on the northeast shelf of Sakhalin Island. Total recoverable reserves are estimated to be 2.3 billion barrels of oil (307 million tons) and 17.1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas (485 billion cubic meters).
We provided a full range of obligatory and optional Fire Safety and compliance activities, essential for getting all the necessary approvals for this project.
- Designed Fire Safety Measures (FSM)
- Developed Project-Specific Technical Specifications (PSTS)
- Conducted Fire Categorization
- Calculated Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
- Got authorization and state approvals for all above mentioned activities and obtained all other required certification